( Back to newsroom )
Ear (2) software update version 188.8.131.52 now available
An Ear (2) update is ready already!
A few weeks since its release, we’ve made some key improvements to make our mighty little things even mightier.
Version 184.108.40.206 is now available to download in the Nothing X app.
Here’s what our latest update offers:
- We’ve resolved sound distortion bugs when using LHDC codec.
- Improved general sound latency.
- Optimised Adaptive ANC to be even more effortless when adjusting noise cancellation levels for different sound environments.
- Improved the accuracy of the connection status for when you’re connecting and disconnecting Ear (2) to power.
- Optimised call quality so that voice clarity is improved for the other party.
- Improved the in-ear detection feature to better recognise when you’re playing and pausing audio.
To update, all you need to do is head to Settings > Firmware update in the Nothing X app. Version 220.127.116.11 should be waiting for you.
Just make sure your earbuds are in the case, with the lid open, whilst updating.
The Nothing X app is available for download on Android and iOS devices from Google Play Store and the App Store.
You can learn everything else about Ear (2) here.
The Nothing Team